Show Centre, Riding Club, Pony Club & Show Registration
APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 QUALIFIERS WILL OPEN IN OCTOBER.
Qualifying shows can be held from 1st January to 31st July annually (from 1st November for Eventers). Organisers must NOT advertise/list dates or schedules in non-qualifying period as qualifiers.
INFORMATION BELOW WILL BE UPDATED FOR 2020
Qualifiers can be hosted by any size of show, centre or club that offers unaffiliated competitions. We don’t mind if you hold one show a year or one every week, our competitors take part at all sorts of shows and venues across the country. We offer qualification in for dressage, show jumping, showing and eventers challenges.
Rules & Conditions
- Centres must register each year, ensure you register for the current year with Sunshine Tour before hosting events. Qualification period is 1st January to 31st July (from 1st November for Eventers Challenge).
- You must include Sunshine Tour wording in your schedules and display poster at your events.
- Qualifier classes must produce a result. Training, introductory, Table A or JwS that place multiple competitors equally cannot be held as qualifiers.
- Organisers MUST ONLY verify genuine applications from competitors with a fully filled in form in a RELEVANT class (list of relevant classes emailed to you and available on the website).
- Results must be available if requested by Sunshine Tour but no need to send all results.
- You are expected to run competitions to a good standard with fair judging and run according to relevant rules. We recommend British Dressage, British Showjumping, British Riding Club, Pony Club or an official show society’s rules to be used.
- We reserve the right to withdraw registered shows who are not ‘playing by the rules’ or we feel that you are not upholding the standards expected, not completing the competitors’ qualification process or advertising shows as qualifiers outside the qualification period.
How to Register & Qualification Process
- Submit an online or paper application form.
- A list of relevant qualifier classes and wording to include in your schedule will be emailed to you – also available below.
- You will receive a poster to display at each show and *NEW* some ‘Wild Cards’ for competitors who do not have their own Card. You can request more by sending A4 size SAE with £1.64 current rate 2nd class – first class £1.87 large letter stamp.
- Sign qualifier cards for competitors placed 1st– 4th qualify in dressage, show jumping, showing and 1st– 6th in Eventers Challenges. *NEW* Or you can give Wild Cards to competitors without their own Qualifier Card.
- Qualification DOES NOT pass down the line.
If in doubt about anything – please ask! firstname.lastname@example.org or 01372 451458 (Tuesdays & Fridays)
Venue Application Forms:
Online Show Organisers Application Form
Online Additional Dates Application Form
Printable Show Organisers Application Form
List of Eligible Qualifier Classes 2019
Qualifier Classes 2019 – Showing
Qualifier Classes 2019 – Show Jumping, Dressage & Eventers Challenge
For schedules: Wording & Logos 2019