NEW QUALIFYING PROCESS FOR 2018 – PLEASE READ INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING TO HOLD SUNSHINE TOUR QUALIFIERS
Shows, venues, show centres, pony clubs, riding clubs and agricultural shows are invited to apply to register their show dates and offer qualifiers for the 2018 Sunshine Tour Championships. Qualifiers can be hosted by any size of show or centre that offers unaffiliated competitions. We don’t mind if you hold one show a year or one every week, our competitors take part at all sorts of shows and venues across the country. You can apply to offer qualifiers for dressage, show jumping, showing and eventers challenges.
Conditions of registering with Sunshine Tour UK
Please read before applying.
- Organisers must register with Sunshine Tour HQ before offering qualifier events.
- Registered shows/centres with full contact details and link to website/schedule will be included on the Sunshine Tour website.
- Competitions held between 1st January and 22nd July 2018 are eligible to be qualifier competitions.
- Organisers should let us know their show dates so that competitors can find qualifier shows to attend, we will list dates on our website.
- You must display the Sunshine Tour poster at each show and include our wording in your schedules.
- Competitors bring THEIR OWN Personal Qualifier Form with them to the competition.
- Those placed 1st– 4th qualify in dressage, show jumping, showing and 1st– 6th in Eventers Challenges AT A REGISTERED SHOW qualify.
- Qualification DOES NOT pass down the line.
- Qualifier classes must produce a result. Training, introductory, Table A or JwS that place multiple competitors equally cannot be held as qualifiers.
- Qualified competitors should request your signature to verify their qualification.
- Organisers MUST ONLY verify genuine applications from competitors with a fully filled in form in a relevant class.
- Results must be available if requested by Sunshine Tour but no need to send all results.
- You are expected to run competitions to a good standard with fair judging and run according to relevant rules. We recommend British Dressage, British Showjumping, British Riding Club, Pony Club or an official show society’s rules to be used. We reserve the right to withdraw registered shows who are not ‘playing by the rules’ or we feel that you are not upholding the standards expected or not completing the competitors’ qualification process.
If in doubt about anything – please ask! email@example.com or 01372 451458
Download Venue Application Form:
List of Eligible Qualifier Classes 2018